Talking Population Health and Technology with Anna McKean and Ashlee Ewing
In this episode, we will be talking with Anna McKean, Founder of Aviant Health and Ashlee Ewing, with VCU Health System about the opportunities in population health and technology.
We'll be discussing several topics such as
- What is population health and why is it so important?
- How is population health affecting the way providers deliver care?
- Why should providers engage in population health?
- How can technology impact the efforts in population health, from your perspective?
- What challenges stand in the way as it relates to technology and population health?
- What does the future look like for population health?
- What role do employers play in managing the health of their employees?
- What role does the community & the patient have in population health?
- Who is at the forefront of population health management?
- To learn more about Aviant Health and VCU Health.
This podcast has been produced by INM United, a digital product lab that builds software that advances health, wellness and nutrition. From startups to payers and providers, INM United brings it's unique skillsets to the table to solve engaging, meaningful problems with software.